The Pakistan population is faced with difficulties regarding health and medical care. Hospitals in the public sector do not offer high-quality healthcare, while private hospitals have a lot of fees that the average person can’t pay. To combat these problems, the administration of Pakistan introduced its Sehat Sahulat Program in 2015. It offers the Sehat Insaf Card that provides health and medical care services to every citizen of Pakistan. In this article, we will talk about sehat sahulat’s program and check it online for 2022.
What Is Sehat Insaf Card?
The Sehat insaf Card part of the Sehat Sahulat Program provides family members with emergency assistance, including hospitalization, medical treatment and surgical procedures, pregnancy services, follow-ups, referral transportation, and consultations.
Sehat Suhulat Program Check Online
- ICT, Former FATA, AJK, Punjab, Balochistan
- Most residents in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are already enrolled in the KP’s Sehat Card plus Programme.
- Check for eligibility (Other Than KP)
- This interface is offer via this ministry. Ministry of National Health program Services, Regulations, and Coordination, Government of Pakistan.
- Click Here. Sehat Sahulat Eligibility.
Sehat Sahulat Program via Mobile Application_
Go to the Download Sehat Sahulat Prgram Mobile Application, Please press the button Playstore Button Below
- Your Health insaf Care Now is in your hands.
- With User-Friendly UI Design.
- Find All Empanelled Hospitals Near You.
- Get All Treatment History.
- Send Your Health Related Complaints.
- Get All The Updates About The Program.
- Regular Animated Videos about the Program. Click Here