The first phase of this program begins in January 2016, and it provides Health Cards for four districts Rahim Yar Khan and Narowal, and Khanewal. In these cities, more than 80000 poor families have been able to receive benefits from the PM National Health Card. However, in the year 2022-2023, the government of Punjab has taken other steps to provide health cards in other Punjabi districts to ensure that poor and needy families can access good health services. Check your online health card status.
About the Sehat/Health Card Program:
Sehat Sahulat/Healt Card Program represents a landmark in social welfare reforms. This program ensures that underprivileged citizens throughout the country have quick and dignified access to their medical health care without any financial obligations. The SSP program is designed to make it easier for poor people to access good quality medical care through a micro-insurance scheme.
Online Status Check for Health Check Card
- Click Here to Visit Website, Click here.
- Enter a valid 13-digit ID Card Number.
- Please enter the code in the image below.
- Then, press the “Check your Eligibility” button.
Online Health Card Status Check via SMS
- Check your Eligibility
- Send an SMS with your National Identity Card Number (8500) to verify your eligibility for the program.
Contact us for more information:
Question? Contact 0800-09009.
- Islamabad: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Azad Jammu, Kashmir: email@example.com
- Gilgit Baltistan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Punjab: email@example.com
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including ex-FATA/NMD-KP): https://sehatcardplus.gov.pk/
|Sehat Sahulat Program, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination
|No. Office No. Office No. 407, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1, Islamabad.|
Read more: How to Apply for Health Card in Punjab