Here is a complete step-by-step guide on how to apply and get a Health Card under the (PM) prime minister program. Health Card was introduced in Punjab while the Insaf card was launched in KPK a few years ago. One should have these cards for medical purposes.
How to apply and get for health Card in Punjab:
Here’s an easy guide to how you can apply and get use health card to avail of facilities.
- First, Check your Eligibility.
- Second, send SMS your National Identity Card number to 8500, to check your eligibility in the health car (PM) program.
- Health card (PM) program. Optionally, visit this link Click Here and enter your details to check online.
- Get your health card.
- In case you have been declared eligible, you can receive your Health card from the card distribution the center developed in your district Punjab.
- Health card.
- Original CNIC.
- B-Form (In case of child treatment).
- Use your Health card to get treatment.
- After reaching the empaneled hospital you may approach the dedicated SSP representative counter for further assistance. The SSP staff shall verify your Health card and will guide you to the relevant hospital department for treatment.
- Get the health care for treatment free of cost
- The cost of treatment after the patient has been admitted to the hospital shall be charged from the Health card.
- NOTE: This facility is only available in case of patient needs admission to the hospital.
- Further Information
- Call at: 0800-09009, for your feedback. You will also receive a call from the SSP staff to take your Feedback for the experience and treatment received.
- You can also send us your feedback/complaints through our Official website feedback form.
I hope this article was helpful for Punjab people who are looking to Apply for a Health card Program to avail the Health Card. If you are helpful or not? Please leave a comment and help make this article better.
Read more Articles: