The Ufone New Sim Offer is only valid for customers who have purchased the new Ufone SIM. Therefore, they’re only qualified for this offer up to 30 days after the date of purchase. To attract more customers to join the network, Ufone began this program. Through this promotion, customers get free minutes, MBs, and SMS for five days at no cost. This offer is cost-free. In the article discuss about get an Ufone new sim offers 2022.
Ufone New SIM Offer Code 2022
Ufone is offering the following four New SIM Offers on buying a fresh SIM or on conversion below:
- Enjoy FREE WhatsApp, Internet & Social Media with Ufone Nayi SIM Offer!
- Dial *1000# and choose the offer of your choice and enjoy freebies.
|01 Nayi SIM FREE Offers|
|Data||4 GB (1 GB +1 GB).|
|Minutes||1000 On-net minutes.|
|02 Nayi SIM Offer|
|Data Rs.100||5 GB (2.5 GB /).|
|Minutes||30 Off-net minutes – 1000 On-net minutes and 1000 SMS.|
Read Related: How to check Ufone Super Card balance
To check remaining free
- Balance/resources, dial *706#.
- To avail of these offers please dial *1000# from your new Ufone SIM.
- Download My Ufone App to check remaining for New Sim offer.
Term and Conditions:
- Free offers are accessible in the initial 30 days following BVS. The offer is valid for seven days
- The Free Offer is only available to be purchased once
- Bundle Special Offers are available up to 90 days after BVS
- Bundle deals of Rs 100 may be purchased multiple times in 90 days
- When the resources are exhausted or consumed in the “Nayi SIM” offer, you will be charged according to the tariff plan you have chosen.
- This is a time-bound offer that can be terminated or changed at any time at the decision of Ufone
- Following the use of the offer quantity, the internet will continue to be active and be charged at the default rate i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. For a usage of 25MBs, you’ll get 150 MB free until midnight, and so on.
- When you subscribe to multiple packages or deals each subscription will have its own charge priority. You are requested to call 333 or email us at email@example.com for details about the charging preference of your intended/subscribed offer.