The blue badge verification system (Twitter Blue) has been launched by Twitter across the world and is now also available in Pakistan. Elon Musk, the owner of Twitter, made the announcement by sharing the Tweet. The message stated that the feature is available globally. The new option provides a blue checkmark on the account and access to prioritise ranking in conversations, half ads, edit Tweet, undo Tweet, long Tweets, bookmark Folders, custom navigation, and several other features.
Twitter Blue is now available globally! Sign up today to get your blue checkmark, prioritized ranking in conversations, half ads, long Tweets, Bookmark Folders, custom navigation, Edit Tweet, Undo Tweet, and more. Sign up here: https://t.co/SBRLJccMxD
— Twitter Blue (@TwitterBlue) March 23, 2023
Get Twitter Blue:
The blue badge verification can be gained with the help of a verified phone number. By clicking here you would get all the details about the verification. After acquiring the batch, an account can:
- Get better protection against scams and spam
- Have a top slot in replies, mentions and searches
- Post longer videos in 1080-pixel quality
- Get early access to add new features with Twitter blue ads
- Post Tweets with 4,000 characters
- Within 30 minutes of posting a Tweet, a person with Blue Badge can edit it up to five times
- User can set their profile picture to an NFT they own
Annual Plan Monthly Plan
The coveted blue Badge is available for subscription against two packages: Annual Plan and Monthly Plan.
- Annual Plan will cost you Rs1,975 per month (Rs23,700 per year)
- Monthly Plan will cost you Rs2,250 per month (Rs27,000 per year)