Jazz is the Best Mobile Network Operator Company in Pakistan. Jazz, after merging with Warid Telecom, became the country’s top telecom company. It now has 60 million prepaid and postpaid customers. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to load a Jazz Card if you’re a Jazz Sim Number. In the article discuss about this.
How to load a Jazz card
- Recharge Balance Code
- Code to dial: Dial *123*Card Number#
- Enter *123*, followed by the 14-digit scratch card number, then #, and hit send.
- This option is available to all Jazz Prepaid and Postpaid customers, regardless of their package.
- All taxes are not included in the prices.
- Each transaction will be subject to standard taxes.
- Jazz can change codes at any time!
- Jazz website contains the Terms and Conditions for Company.
Read more: How to Check Jazz Number
Leave a Reply