It is easy to edit PDF content. You can edit different types of PDF content by following the steps below. These tutorials will show you how to upload a PDF file online.
How to Edit a PDF File Online:
- Go to the Website link _ open the Webpage and click here.
- Drag and Drop your PDF document to the PDF Editor.
- You can add text, images and shapes, or freehand annotations.
- You can also change the font size and color for the additional content.
Click “Apply” to save your changes and download your edited PDF.
Can I free edit text in PDFs?
- Open your PDF file with a pdf file, and click on the Text Button within the Insert Tab to modify your PDF text.
- Click on the document you wish to insert or remove text. Wait for your cursor.
- If you are inserting text, drag to create an editable text block. Add text.
- You can type the text you want or delete text from an existing file by selecting it and pressing the backspace key. Highlight text, convert PDFs and edit PDFs. You can even save your file and insert an image.
Can you convert PDF to edit with free online?
- Smallpdf, the PDF editor tool, allows you to open your PDF file.
- Click the “Insert Tab” tab at the top left-hand panel.
- You can use the Insert Tab’s tools to add text blocks, edit the text in pdf, or change the font size by selecting from the Text Format dropdown list.
- Use the Image Button on the Insert Tab to move, add, replace or resize images.