SBP has created Pakistan’s first Instant payments system, dubbed Raast, that provides immediate, secure, and cost-free digital payment options to the citizens in Pakistan to encourage the use of digital financial services in the country. With the introduction of Raast, Pakistan has joined the elite group of nations that have started or are currently in the launch of the Instant system of payment. The Raast system is completely managed and owned by the State Bank of Pakistan. Following the introduction of the initial stage of Raast, Bulk Payments, in January 2021, SBP is now introducing Raast Person-to-Person (P2P). This article explained the steps how to create an account Raast Account.
How to Create Raast App Account Process_
Raast Digital Payment Features
- Free, No Cost on Racist associated services.
- Simple – No need to keep track of long IBAN Numbers.
- Quick – Instant payments into accounts, whether an account or wallet or branch banking.
- Secure – Safeguarded by the best standard practices and procedures.
- There is no minimum transaction limit; No minimum size has been set.
- 24/7 Support – Raast is accessible 24 hours a day. Support for helpdesks is available 24/7 by banks.
How to use Raast_
Transferring money via Raast is possible, even without the sender registering with Raast ID.
Learn how to create your Raast ID and transfer funds. Watch the video.
I hope you find this information helpful. If you’d like to find out more, please visit the official website portal, SBP. Click here
Read more articles: How to Get PTCL Duplicate Bill Online