It is important to get the current SIM card numbers associated with your I’d Card as soon as possible. We will discuss how to check the number SIM on your ID card.
How to check SIM number on CNIC
You have two Easy options:
Through the Website:
- Check the PTA SIM Information Website for how many SIM cards were issued and activated against your CNIC.
- Open the Link – https://cnic.sims.pk/
- Please enter your CNIC Number in the field below.
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot and press Submit.
- A tabular list of SIM numbers registered against this particular ID card will be displayed.
Read also: How to Check Telenor Number
- Here is a short guide: how many SIMs are registered against your ID card using SMS.
- Open the text box on your phone.
- Without hyphens, type in your “CNIC Number”.
- Once you are done, Please send the SMS to 668.
- Result via SMS text showing the total number of active SIMs against each operator listed on your CNIC.
- You will be charged PKR 2. + Tax for every SMS you send to 668.
Read Related Post: How to check vehicle registration through SMS